* that I'm ticked at my DVR. It said it would record American Idol and Lost for me this past week but did neither. If I didn't love the darn thing so much, I would definitely cancel it.
* that I really hate to run. I intend to run a 5K in May but haven't gotten anywhere near that in real life. I still have time ...
* that going from Hawaii to snow all in one week really sucks.
* that the body I see in my head and the one I see in the mirror don't match. I'm way hotter in my imagination.
* that I don't fully understand those people who don't see a need to be on Facebook.
* that Diet Coke is my drug of choice.
* that I love how my big sister is finally as obsessed with blogging as I am. She resisted for so long but finally gave in.
* that watching Twilight with the commentary turned on really made me dislike Rob Pattinson. I prefer his vampire persona.
* that even though I dread the thought of my 5:30am workout class on the night before, I really love the feeling of accomplishment once I'm finished. My abs are still sore from Friday, though. Kind of makes me dread tomorrow morning even more.
* that I love the feeling at the end of the day of putting on my jammies, taking off my jewelry, putting my hair in a ponytail and just unwinding.... Kind of like right now.
* that my kids are some of the coolest little people I know.
* that I need a girls' movie night. Soon. Any takers?
6 comments:
Can I also say:
-My DVR did not record 1 single show while I was in Hawaii! And I am mad. What is up with that?
-I also hate running but LOVE how I feel when I can increase my distance.
-My love for soda does not help the running.
-My friend and I always joke that we have "Reverse Body Image Disorder" RBID, when we look in the mirror we look super hot then we see a pic and think, WHY DID WE WEAR THAT?! It looks awful!
-Erin Blogs?! WHAT?!??
-I need a girls movie night, I will even come this time!!!
-I don't see enough of you. You and I are so much alike and I need to see you MUCH more often. ANd your hot new Manolo's...
...wish I could take you up on the girls' movie night!! Wouldn't that be fun?!? :)
Post-vacation blues? Somebody needs a hug.
Hey, Rob Pattinson made a statement today that he DOES shower. Seriously, he had to comment on it, since all of the rumors were sicking people out.
Misty-don't freak yourself out about running. 5k is only 3 miles. So doable. My trick was not forcing myself to "not stop". If after 1 mile, I needed to walk for 10 minutes to catch my breath, then I could easily run the rest of the way. You can too!
I'm up for a movie and I think all those shows are still on my DVR...you can come by and watch them whenever!
I'll go, oh wait, I already did!
Post a Comment