I did that to Ryan once. I felt bad though because he got really excited, freaked out and shocked, but excited. He was a little sad when I told him it was a joke. I told him it was his own fault for believing something like that on April Fools Day!!
Oh darn! That would be cool with me, but I'm glad you could pull one over on Mike. Have a fun day. Today we changed all the student name tags to use the same letters but in the wrong order, Megan = egMan. You can't believe how much fun that is for a 5 year old.
13 comments:
Can't read the handwritten part on my end. What does it say? SO funny what you did - and naughty. MOM
CHELLO!! You told him that fast?! Make him sweat for at LEAST a day....
Just click on the picture, mom, and it will be bigger.
That could be my favorite prank of all time.
Love it!
Best joke ever! I just told my sister and she is mad she didn't do it to her husband!!
I did that to Ryan once. I felt bad though because he got really excited, freaked out and shocked, but excited. He was a little sad when I told him it was a joke. I told him it was his own fault for believing something like that on April Fools Day!!
Did you need a mop to clean up the floor after Mike saw that?
LOL, I should do that to my hubby.
little trickster. can't wait to hear Mike's version.
Oh darn! That would be cool with me, but I'm glad you could pull one over on Mike. Have a fun day. Today we changed all the student name tags to use the same letters but in the wrong order, Megan = egMan. You can't believe how much fun that is for a 5 year old.
You surprised me too!! What a funny prank!
You're hilarious! :)
I thought this was real and I was so excited for you guys! :) I wish I could have seen Bishop's reaction!
Post a Comment