Friday, April 3, 2009

28 Things You Wouldn't Think to Ask

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Does mall security count? I was once accused of shoplifting some stickers but the "cop" looked like a dork when he checked my bag and realized that I didn't do it!

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? Yes. As if that would help my queasy stomach. I can't stomach things the same way after having had morning sickness.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? A few months ago at Sugarhouse Park.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? I love sharing a bed with Mike but I cannot sleep if we are touching each other at all. That's why we have a king-sized bed. :)

6. Do you consider yourself creative? No. Mike calls me an editor because he comes up with the creative stuff and I find reasons why they can't work out. I need to work on that.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Absolutely.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Why is there so much focus on them? I'm more angry at Brad Pitt for being the straying husband! Angelina can be a temptress all she wants but Brad's the one who left his wife.

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? Some, but very little sadly.

10. Do you know how to play poker? No.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hrs? Pretty close to it when I flew to England on my mission. I had major layovers on the way there and then my new companion had appointments set up for that entire day so I wasn't able to sleep once I got there. Add zero sleep to silent discussions in sign language and I was a zombie.

12. What's your favorite commercial? I hardly watch them anymore since getting DVR (TiVo).

13. Favorite SNL skit? I laughed pretty hard at the Beyonce/Justin Timberlake music video skit. The Lawrence Welk sisters, more cowbell, Tina Fey as Sarah Palin, Will Farrell as Pres. Bush, Cheeseburger with John Belushi is a classic.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night and no one is around, do you run a red light? I have done that but generally no.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Utah football.

17. Have you ever been ice skating? Anyone who went to Parkside Elementary took skating lessons at Murray Park, so yes.

18. How often do you remember your dreams? Often. Several times a week.

19. What's one thing on your mind now? The close proximity of my children while I'm trying to type this. One is under the desk at my feet and the other is "doing" my hair.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes, and so do my kids. How can you not?

21. What talent do you wish you had? Cooking. I can cook but I'm not great at it.

22. Do you like Sushi? Yes. My dad used to take us as kids for sushi so I grew up liking it. Mike likes it, too, so we have it fairly often.

23. Have you ever had surgery? I had knee surgery a couple of years ago. Now I have a lovely 3 inch scar.

24. Do you truly hate anyone? Hate is a pretty strong word. No.

25. If you could kiss one famous person who would it be? This would be in my single days, right? Bradley Cooper.

27. What food do you find disgusting? I can't stand the taste of melon of any kind.

28. Favorite Pizza Place? I really love Costco pizza. They have the best, thick crust.

2 comments:

Amy and Brad said...

1- Did not know you hated melon

2- Be careful! Remember a few years ago when I was at the computer, Danny was "doing my hair" and, unbeknownst to me, he had SCISSORS and cut a huge chunk out of the back of my hair!

Suzy said...

Amen to #27 I can't stand melon either. I am allergic to it and it actually just smells like rotting garbage. P.S. Brian ordered a shave ice machine it should be here in a week. Pray for Summer!!!!!!