It's been dance concert season at our house: a ballet recital a month ago and then 3 concerts this past weekend. Christian takes an all boys' hip hop class and loves it, Haley takes a creative dance class and Paige takes 3 dance classes (ballet, tap and jazz -- as she said, "Dancing is my life!") My niece, Ali, was also in the concerts and is a beautiful dancer. She reminds me of her mother at that age. I was so proud of them all.
Thanks Misty! You guys give me more compliments than my family! I love you guys! P.S. Christians dance was my favorite, Paiges tap costume was my favorite, and Haleys little hair things are awesome!
6 comments:
You are a great (and BUSY) mommy! How fun for your kids to get to pursue their interests/talents like that!
Love the pictures :)
Thanks Misty! You guys give me more compliments than my family! I love you guys! P.S. Christians dance was my favorite, Paiges tap costume was my favorite, and Haleys little hair things are awesome!
ALI
How fun!!! Good job, everybody!! :) Watching the little ones learn and use their talents is SO rewarding, I think. It's so great. :)
Where do you have your son in hip hop? I would love to put my son in that!
How fun!!! We are finally getting Sunny back in dance and I can't wait! Cal wants to do hip-hop too!
Excuse me Ali?
Post a Comment