Elle was down for a nap when I heard her crying pretty hard. She hadn't been asleep long so I figured she'd had a bad dream or something. I called to her, "Elle, I'm in here! Come here, baby." She cried for another minute and then was quiet, but never came and found me. I figured she'd fallen back asleep. And she had .... right in the middle of the hall.


She must have been coming to find me and then decided it was just too much effort and plopped down where she was. She slept like that for another hour. I love the bum sticking up in the air.
2 comments:
Oh my. That is very very cute.
Hilarious! My little one Ethan did that very thing once, and I had no idea how he could stick his behind up in the air like that WHILE ASLEEP! But apparently it's a kid talent. :)
Post a Comment