* Harry Potter 6: Totally cannot wait to see it! Mike and I have been to every opening night premier in the series so far and sadly won't be able to go this year ... but we will be there asap.
* Facebook: I'm an addict and proud of it. I love catching up with old and new friends, love getting little snippets about their lives and love sharing some of my own.
* Summer nights: Most nights we wander outside and sit on the lawn, talk to neighbors as they walk by, watch the kids ride bikes, enjoy the cool down from the day .... I just love the night life outside our front door in the summer.
* Built-in babysitters: Christian is finally at an age where he is responsible enough to babysit when we go out for an evening, and trust me -- we're taking advantage of it! I'm not saying that there is always peace and love while he's babysitting but that's not always the case when mom and dad are in charge either. It's just nice to save a little $$ in babysitting and nice to have a little more freedom in our social life. :)
* My hair color: My cousin, Linsey, is doing my hair these days and she gets me. She just gets me. She's given me a color I love (I'm a red-head these days and already have the freckles to match) and I love getting a chance to see her and her great family. Her kids love her Diet Coke almost as much as my kids love mine. We're kindred spirits that way.
* Baby Kate: The 5th child of my big sis, Erin. She'll be making her appearance on Thursday. Can't wait to meet you, baby girl.
1 comment:
Just reading these made me happy! I'll be taking the babies for a walk by your house next week!
Post a Comment