.... spent the afternoon at Gateway Fountain with friends,
... pulled out the slip 'n slide
...and have gone river rafting with Grandpa down the Provo River. (I didn't bring a camera to any of these activities --I know, I'm slacking -- so I'm borrowing random people's pictures.) Christian and Haley were both pretty nervous about river rafting since I'm sure they were expecting something like this .... 
but our experience was more like this....
We still managed to tip grandpa over the edge of the raft at one point which totally freaked the kids out but they both asked when we were going again so I guess they liked it.Lovin' summer so far ....
2 comments:
I can only think of enema when I see that picture of the water slide.
Smart mama - the best cure for summer heat is water. Plus it's great for sucking up kiddo energy :)
Post a Comment