READING: Mao's Last Dancer by Li Cunxin. Our book group read it last month and I'm still trying to finish it. Next on my list is The Shack. After watching the new Harry Potter preview, I'm thinking I need to re-read book 6, too.
LISTENING TO: My blog music. All my favorites in one place.
WATCHING: So You Think You Can Dance (love watching great dancers) and went to Star Trek the movie last night for the 2nd time.
WORKING ON: Unpacking all of the many boxes and piles of things left over from getting new carpet. I don't want the house to look cluttered from all of this stuff so where in the world do I put it all now?
BUYING: Firecrackers for the 4th.
EATING: Toasted open-faced peanut butter & jelly sandwich
WISHING: That I had more energy and desire to get the house back to normal
DOING TODAY: Cleaning, taking kids to the Hannah Montana movie which is finally at the dollar theater, going to a bbq tonight with friends and watching the fireworks
LOVING: Diet Coke. Nothing new there.
1 comment:
I want to re-read HP 6, too, but I probably won't get the chance before the movie comes out. I'm going to have to stop in Minnesota or something and go to the movies!! (I'm so excited for HP 6!) I love Playlist, too!! :) I'm so all-consumed with moving that it was nice to read your list and think of things OTHER than moving. I know what you mean about wishing you had more energy to unpack boxes--I'm having a hard time getting motivated to move everything around to make it look like we don't live here so that we can sell our house. I HATE "staging!" Ug. Hope you had a good 4th. :)
Post a Comment