Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Facebook Updates, part 2

* Misty Farley-Mayfield loves having new/old neighbors back across the street. The Frames are back!! Just have to say, Kim, you make me laugh and that makes me like you immediately.

* Misty Farley-Mayfield is feeling kinda bummed still. We had great plans to remodel a major fixer-upper into a great house and the stupid appraiser (who didn't even come out to the property so we could have an accurate appraisal) killed the deal. Back to square 1 ... again.

* Misty Farley-Mayfield is totally in love with my 2 year old. She's my little friend and snuggler.

* Misty Farley-Mayfield genuinely likes food. That can be a problem.

* Misty Farley-Mayfield is grateful for great girlfriends. I'd be much more of a basket-case without you guys.

* Misty Farley-Mayfield is completely defined by my role as a stay-at-home mom. I absolutely love that I'm with these great kids all day long and that I still have some influence with them. I wouldn't trade anything for my days home right now.

* Misty Farley-Mayfield loved 500 Days of Summer. Twice.

* Misty Farley-Mayfield has more freckles than I can count. They used to really bug me but I'm so much more comfortable in my own skin at my old age.

* Misty Farley-Mayfield always needs a good book close by.

* Misty Farley-Mayfield's husband totally rocks. I'm just sayin'.

* Misty Farley-Mayfield needs some great craft ideas for our next Super Saturday in November. This is the 3rd one I'm planning and I'm kind of out of new ideas.

* Misty Farley-Mayfield is feeling the itch to go on a cruise.....

4 comments:

Erin Blake said...

Mike, stop editing what Misty writes. Love Erin

Anonymous said...

Not sure what you mean, Erin. What part do you think I edited?

Unknown said...

K, I just opened your blog to listen to the playlist. :)

Erin Blake said...

the part she told me you edited