Monday, August 31, 2009

SO not a toddler anymore

How does she seem so old all of a sudden?Might be the full, thick head of hair. Maybe it's the funny personality that's coming out more every day. You know how you can't wait for your first child to take their first steps or say their first words or take them to school for the first time? All of those firsts can't come soon enough when it's your first. But she's my last and I'm trying to figure out how to slow it all down. I'm in no hurry to send her to preschool or sign her up for stuff. She's my little shadow and I love it.

We made up a little rhyme for her:

Elle Grace .... I love your face .... El-le Grace!

Totally love her (in case there was any doubt).

4 comments:

alison said...

How can you not love that beautiful girl? She looks charming in those pictures.

Anonymous said...

love, Love, LOVE this girl!

Erin Blake said...

That's my girl.

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

What beautiful pictures!! I know what you mean. I send my "baby" to kindergarten on Tuesday. He's honestly one of my favorite people to be around. Sigh.