Saturday, August 15, 2009

Parking at Gateway = $1.00
Takeout for dinner = $18.75
Bribing kids to get into the cold water = $1.00 per kid
4 dripping, (eventually) happy kids ....




PRICELESS.

3 comments:

cindy said...

Misty,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I found your blog when Alison posted Mike's great UofU experience. I've been a fan ever since. I didn't know if you would remember me, so I haven't commented sooner. You and Mike have the cutest family and I love to read your posts.

I have fond memories of going to class with you at the U. You are so much fun and I'm glad that we can keep in touch again. I didn't know you served your mission here in England. We love it here. I'd love to hear about where you served. Much to my mom's dismay, I don't do facebook but maybe we can e-mail :)
Love,
Cindy
P.S. Alison has my e-mail address

Julie said...

What about the cost of bribing your kids to get wet? LOL

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

What cute pictures!! Looks like a fun time. :) Yup, totally priceless.