I just love these girls.
Krista, Kate and I took our kids (and several others) to the zoo recently. We've been having weekly playdates lately and the kids are loving it. Can you tell??
Paige and Sophie have become fast friends. A few days together in St. George every year will do that to you.
Nora and Gracie (aka 'G')
Love the Santos women.
My photography skills aren't the best (could this be any darker?) but at least the moment was captured.
Our leopard encounter was pretty cool. He paced just inches from the kids' faces.

Even Gracie knew it was a "cat."
How many kids can we fit on a stroller? Kudos to Kate for actually pushing them all.
Cameron probably gets too much love when he's with my girls but he didn't seem to mind.


1 comment:
K, those are SWEET pictures! How fun was that?! I even love the "could this be any darker" picture. I'm with you--the moment was captured!
Post a Comment