Love my Haley's new look. I was 8 when I got my first pair of glasses, too. We bought her 2 great pairs -- one is lime green & blue, the other is this cool black & red number.She can't believe all that she was missing!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Haley, I remember being able to see leaves, signs, the blackboard at your age when getting my first glasses. Isn't it great? And you look so cute in them. G'MA
She looks GREAT! I think it's cool you got her two pair so she can swap 'em out depending on what she's wearing. It really IS such an amazing thing to be able to SEE everything again--I remember that, too!
6 comments:
Haley, I remember being able to see leaves, signs, the blackboard at your age when getting my first glasses. Isn't it great? And you look so cute in them. G'MA
Haley looks fabulous!
Hayley looks so cute!!! She makes me miss my glasses!
I've already told her, but she looks fabulous! I have to get glasses and I want Haley to come and help me pick mine out.
Darling!
She looks GREAT! I think it's cool you got her two pair so she can swap 'em out depending on what she's wearing. It really IS such an amazing thing to be able to SEE everything again--I remember that, too!
Post a Comment