I take my iPhone to church with me, primarily because I have an app for scriptures. Better than lugging my scriptures to church along with all of my other stuff. The problem with this is that my kids love, LOVE my phone because of all the games on it. So we have a "no phone games" rule during church. All except for one app ... Doodle Buddy, which is just a drawing program. They all take turns drawing me pictures and it's worked so far. But Christian discovered that you can also take pictures in Doodle Buddy and had himself a great old time with the camera before I realized what was going on .... Guess we'll have to make an addendum to the "Doodle Buddy is ok" rule. Cracks me up, though.
8 comments:
LOL. My kids would love that. ha And the pictures were great--just like BEIN' THERE WITH YA! ha
Sweet! This is too funny! Please don't tell my kids that you let yours play with your iphone. :)
Neil just asked if he could do this too. Funny!
Christian says," Hey! You can't blame me! I made cute, little Elle a devil!:)
I want to sit by you guys! But maybe not, because then I might be made into a devil :)
That is too funny! Too much fun on your row!
I'm pretty sure these pictures were taken during the "How to be more reverent in sacrament meeting" talks. Rotten kids!
Ha ha ha...That boy is a bit too smart for his own good!
Post a Comment