Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A walk through time

My sister scanned a bunch of pictures of me growing up on her blog as a birthday tribute. Pretty mortifying to see those 'ugly years' pictures again. But since I'm someone who will go to the grocery store occasionally in my jammies and without makeup, I'm not so vain that I'll hide the ugly pictures from my friends.

Click here. Enjoy. :)

3 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

That was so fun to see! What a cool tribute. I agree--that first picture looks totally like Elle. And I had "rainbow" gear, too! Ah, those were the days. (I love the title of your sister's blog, by the way! Too funny.) Happy, happy birthday, companera! XOXO

Laur said...

Misty. Those are wonderful, wonderful pictures. I'm serious. I am in love with those. They should be in high fashion magazines. (this isn't sarcastic) I would frame those in my own house. You can see the love and happiness in all of those pictures

Mom and Kenz said...

Wow! I absolutely love those. Nothing like taking a walk down memory lane and see the styles, the hair, the jewelry of the past!

You were always beautiful though...