Christian & Jake having a manly thumb war.
Skinny Brett & Syd .... His new job that took them to California is with a fitness company. Brett is now a living advertisement that their products (mostly P90X for him) work.
Grandma is planning very regularly visits to see them...
We gave mom a digital camera recently and we're still explaining to her how to use it. :)
Handsome Grant. He had a cool mohawk until recently (think Puck from Glee), but he still exudes 'cool.'
Love it when a teenage son still loves his mom.
Adorable Emmy Rose.
What will we do without our Maddie??
The men always gravitate to the front room.
Love these girls.
And these girlies.
Oh my ... and this little girl.
4 comments:
:( boo... I'm sad for you!! I hope they enjoy CA but I'm so sad for you guys! Great, great pictures!
I'm sad for you three girls! Kelly looks like her big brother is kissing her, not her son!
Just read this.
A- look how cute the KITCHEN is in the photo of Kelly and me. I am mourning my old kitchen if that is possible.
B-Look how greasy Kelly's hair looks in the same picture :)
C-this is a way nice post.
D-I can't wait to take pictures of the new house and post them so you can at least get a mental picture of where we are
E-Come and have your kids swim in the pool and hang out with us and I'll take you places and the girls can have sleepovers
F-I need a hug from ELLE baby sweet blue-eyed chubby cheeked girlface
D-Kate still looks just like that and was "talking" super loud during church to the people around us.
No kidding! You three are SO PRETTY!!! Not to mention forever YOUNG! And it's definitely being passed to the next generation. My goodness--stop hogging all the pretty!
Post a Comment