Seriously? You're making us walk somewhere?
We got lost in the jungle along the way, ...
... found treasures in the trees ...
... and had some bonding time.
We eventually wound up at Orange Leaf (our favorite frozen yogurt place), much to the kids' delight. We sat and ate for a minute and then I noticed how dark it was quickly becoming. So we started walking and eating. Not so easy for some of us.
Nice little adventure. At least I thought so. It's still up for debate with the kids.
3 comments:
I love how Paige is wearing hot pink patent leather army boots with shorts. That's what I like.
I like Elle in the first picture. :)
It sounds like a fun adventure to me! (I'm glad I'm not the only one who has kids who complain when I think of something cool to do with them. That makes me feel better.) The last shot of Elle is cute.
Post a Comment