This Christmas season has definitely been a little more kick-back than other years. I usually pack our holiday with 'happenings' (as my mom would say) .... Polar Express, the Nutcracker, Festival of Trees, etc. We've been out and about some but I've been more content this year to just mellow a little. Here's some of the fun we've been having, though...
*Dance performances

*Train rides through the mall

*Spending Christmas $$ from Grandma & Grandpa (on a mission in Africa) at Build-A-Bear

*Ward Christmas party, where Christian was the Charlie Brown tree.

*Checking out the lights all around town

*Voting on our favorite gingerbread houses, both at Festival of Trees and at the Grand America Hotel


*Other fun so far: seeing a large group of Santas (75 or so) walking around downtown together, Temple Square, having fun doing the 12 Days of Christmas, multiple advent calendars around the house, candy making & delivering, gingerbread house making .... I love, love the season.
And all of the fun definitely takes its toll. :)
4 comments:
Wow--your "taking it easy" is still pretty busy! I'm the same way, though--I LOVE Christmas and love to do as much as I can for it. I just love that pic of you and Elle in the train. DAR-LING! And of course the last picture you posted, too. Sweet. Those gingerbread houses look AMAZING! I love seeing stuff like that, too. Yay for Christmas! :)
I see you had the Build-A-Bear experience this year too. I'm sure you were more "joyful" about it than I was!
I accidentally deleted Lala's comment. :( It was, "That last picture just tops it off. Soooo good!" Sorry Lauren!
Best picture of Elle ever!!
Post a Comment