My girlies made me breakfast this morning,
decided to have a little fun with my camera,
and then invited me downstairs for a birthday surprise. Haley & Paige wrote a few birthday songs and Elle provided interpretive dance.
Cracks me up that Elle can't control her mouth while she dances. Elle also drew me a picture to show me how pretty she thinks I am. Prepare yourselves for my beauty.
What an awesome day so far and I haven't even made it out of my jammies yet. That's actually a perfect birthday morning -- lounging in my pj's with my fam. Happy birthday to me. :)
8 comments:
Best post ever. B-day party for Misty here in So Cal next Saturday night with traditional General Conference breakfast on Sunday morning! Can't wait!!! oh, it's a pj bday party (I told your girls) so bring your pjs. ok bye.
Your kids are so cute!! Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! That is an awesome post! The video is to die for. Oh my gosh your girls are cute. No wonder you love birthdays! :) I love birthdays, too, and I am glad to hear that you are excited for 40, too. I don't know how I feel about that--I'll be 40 about 4 or 5 months before you, and I've gotta do something COOOOOL!!! I need input! I am glad your day was so awesome, Misty! :)
Looks like a great day!!! We are so much alike, that sounds like the perfect birthday. Love you, Misty!! Happy, Happy Birthday!
Elle cracks me up! That video is and will be so terrific for generations! ah. Love it! And I actually wrote you a birthday song myself but because I'm sick I'll just have to type it here:
I love you Misty
I love you Misty
I love you Misty
I love you Misty
(to the tune of "I love you Mom" by The Mayfield Girls)
That was adorable - those girls of yours! I hope the day was a great one for you!
Love, love, love that picture of you from Elle. She sees those beautiful eyes of yours! Happy Birthday beautiful girl!
Loved your birthday entertainment. I see the piano bench has finally been retired for a chair. Have a happy year. Love, Mom
Post a Comment