Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jr. High

I took Christian to jr. high orientation last night.  He's my oldest, my first to leave the safety of elementary school.  And I'll be honest ... I'm freaking out a little.  Especially when one of the counselors last night talked about the dress code and how no one should be wearing t-shirts or bracelets that say "I love boobs."  Oh my.   I was happy that Christian quietly said "Gross" but STILL!  

He's nervous but excited for the change.  I'm nervous and nervous.   I just want to know that he'll make good friends, get amazing grades and be the happiest he's ever been.  Is that asking so much?

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

NO! It is NOT asking so much!! I felt the same way when mine went into middle school, and this fall he goes into 9th grade which is high school!! I'm a little dying here.

I'm glad Christian is excited. He'll do GREAT!!