Monday, March 28, 2011

Got Pollys?

Or should it be Pollies? What would the plural of Polly Pocket be? Cause, DANG ... we've got a whole lotta Pollys. Truthfully, none of these are ours. They belong to Grandma/my mom. The woman has more toys in her house than I ever remember having when we were growing up. She loves Polly Pockets because she knows how much the grandkids love Polly Pockets. Case in point ...
There's a 12 yr old in the back, hiding her face in shame. Just kidding, Em! And lovely expression there, Syd. But, see how fun the Pollys are for all ages?

Elle & I spent the day with my mom today, and we decided to organize Polly's closet. Which then turned into a huge undertaking...
Serious amount of Pollys there, mom. But I love that you have them all, for my kids' sake.  I'm thinking you should be banned from the Polly aisle from now on, though.  :)

3 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

OH my gosh. I have never seen that many Pollys/Pollies. Wow. WOW. But, yeah, having a huge cache of (popular) toys like that at Grandma's makes Grandma's AWESOME. (Kevin's parents are like that.) Maybe you should start getting YOUR MOM Pollys for HER birthday!! lol

Anonymous said...

Out of control! All of you.

PamswaPaul said...

this inspires me to be a better Grandma. Start watching for Polly sales for me. Love, Mom