READING: The Help and Day by Day Armaggedon. One is a southern tale about hired help, the other is a zombie book. My interests are definitely varied.
LISTENING TO: Pandora, The Weepies station.
WATCHING: Saw Rio with the kids. Wish I was watching Source Code or Hanna. TV is usually Modern Family and 30 Rock.
WORKING ON: Writing the Primary Program. I know what I don't want it to be, but I'm struggling to make it something that I actually like.
BUYING: My last cool purchase was a large, round plate/platter in Puerto Vallarta. My mom always says, "If it grabs you, you should buy it." And it definitely grabbed me. I'm trying to decide if I should decorate with it or actually use it. Probably both.
EATING: A hot bowl of cinnamon toast-flavored oatmeal.
WISHING: That I could eat absolutely anything I wanted without having to worry about my lovely figure. I'm such a foodie.
DOING TODAY: A Primary meeting, helping with literature circles in Christian's class, something fun with Elle after that. Children's Museum maybe?
LOVING: My Nook and my friend, Becca, who continually shares her ebooks with me. I fly through books when I read them that way, for some reason. I read 3 books during our cruise. Go figure.
2 comments:
Awesome. I have your same wish! Good luck with the Primary Program. Not a fan of that. (writing one, that is)
"My mom always says, 'if it grabs you, you should but it.'"
Now I know who to blame.
Post a Comment