Seriously?!?!?! You're right-- Mother Nature has some PROBLEMS! Cute pics of the fam, though.
I know, right??
Well...I was just teaching Elle about the ancient and underappreciated art of rain dancing and so I thought I'd give her a little demonstration. Sometimes I don't know my own strength. Sorry everyone. My bad.
ouch! hope the weather is better next year. Love, Mom
I don't think this will make it to the movies. Singing in the Rain is one thing, but Dancing in the Hail just isn't as catchy. Love, Mom
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Seriously?!?!?! You're right-- Mother Nature has some PROBLEMS! Cute pics of the fam, though.
I know, right??
Well...I was just teaching Elle about the ancient and underappreciated art of rain dancing and so I thought I'd give her a little demonstration. Sometimes I don't know my own strength. Sorry everyone. My bad.
ouch! hope the weather is better next year. Love, Mom
I don't think this will make it to the movies. Singing in the Rain is one thing, but Dancing in the Hail just isn't as catchy. Love, Mom
Post a Comment