Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tea parties galore

We've been having tea party heaven around here lately. Sydney spent the week with us while her parents jaunted around Europe (whatev...). Haley, Syd & Paige threw 2 fabulous tea parties for Elle and her friends -- all with no help from me, trust me. They took this tea party business very seriously.

Here's the food and the cute girls who were lucky enough to attend...
I love the tiny weed that became the centerpiece.
Love it already. But then the big girls decided that visits from princesses/characters would be the perfect entertainment for the party-goers. I could hear lots of giggling coming from the bathroom/dressing room while they got each other ready. And trust me, the little girls were in absolute heaven.
Truly, a real Sleeping Beauty.
I should seriously hire these girls out, huh? Our little friend, Brooklyn's mom told me that she has been begging to go back to Elle's house ever since. Yeah, no kidding. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

That is SO CUTE!! I LOVE girls! :) Your house is definitely the place to be.

Mom and Kenz said...

That is funny... Kenzi and Cam have been into tea parties the past two weeks too. Kenzi made Cam join him and Cam doesn't have "prince" clothing so he wears a cowboy motif with his cool hat and I guess is Kenzi's date as they guzzle hot chocolate.