Wednesday, May 2, 2012

'Tis the season

Spring time at our house always means dance recital time. Both of the little girls love, love, love spring. :)
I loved all of their dances, but my fav this year had to be Paige's Michael Jackson dance. The crowd was cheering so much that they had an encore performance that weekend. I'll try to upload it, if I can ever figure out how to do it.

Elle's favorite part of both recitals? Receiving flowers, just for her.

3 comments:

Mom and Kenz said...

Wy too grown up ... Both of them! Beautiful.

Rachel said...

You MUST find a way to upload - I have to see the Michael Jackson one!! Actually, I'd love to see all of them. How fun.

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

LOVE the costumes! They look so cute. And, yeah, I'd love to see the MJ video if you can get it up.