I'm always very emotional at the birth of my babies, and I was emotional for this delivery, too. The delivery went well, though. Just a few pushes and she arrived!
She is 5'7" long and weighs 800 lbs. Oh, you should hear the sounds that she makes! We're all totally enamored with her.
She couldn't have come to a more loving family who has waited and waited and wanted her arrival so badly! This baby will be well loved, I promise you. :)
4 comments:
I should add that the first picture of the post....I thought it was a stretcher covered with a blanket. I thought...this cannot be good! I am so glad it wasn't a dead person under the blanket and instead of beautiful piano! :)
(I thought the first picture was a stretcher, too!) How awesome!!! I'm really excited for you!
It is beautiful! And I know it will be well used and loved.
How cleaver! I am so happy for you all.
Post a Comment