I heart Instagram. I also laugh at the hashtags everyone adds to their pictures. What's supposed to be a helpful description has become another avenue for commentary. For example, I posted this picture of my kids with the following description: "For dinner tonight, I gave the kids cash and had them choose their own dinners at the grocery store. They voted for that over dinner out somewhere."
And then I added the hashtag #tvdinnersaresicknast. I'm probably only cracking myself up but it amuses me.
Since Instagram doesn't print onto my blog books, I'll reprint them here....
While getting my hair done by my fav cousin-hairstylist, Linsey also painted Elle's nails. Talk about full service! #isthereanyquestionwhyweloveLinseysomuch
And then Linsey did this to my hair .....
I don't change much with my cut but I love to play with color. #ombrebaby
Waiting for Paige to get out of dance, these two hooligans laid on the car and had a mini guitar concert. #goodthingmycarwasclean
The Mayfield brothers and dad in the background. Sadly, this was at their Grandma's funeral. #theylooknothingalike
Meet Noelle. That's her given name, obviously, but we've called her Elle for 98% of her life. Heading into kindergarten, though, she decided she wanted to be called Noelle. And so they have. Took me awhile to call her Noelle, too, while in their class but I've adjusted. :) #kindergartenrocks #ilovetovolunteerinherclass
He'll hate that I put this here but I have to show this picture, even though Christian looks like a dweeb. He has lots of girl friends. Girl friends, not girlfriends. The boy is super comfortable with girls, who seem to like hanging around with him, too. Makes me nervous for dating years to come .... #mompleasestopembarrassingme
Noelle's first visit from the tooth fairy. #sometimesourtoothfairyforgets #thankfullynotthistime
Christian found the best vantage point for picking apples. #boyswillbeboys
Elle's 1st year playing soccer was a relative success. It took her awhile to learn that it's ok when her teammates scored goals, even if she didn't score one herself. She tried hard, though. #sheinheritedhermotherslackofathletictalent
Paige scored a one-on-one date with daddy to a Utah game. #alonewith45000otherfans
Came and told me she was moving to California. Not in a mad way ... just a decision she had made. #thanksfortheheadsup
Elle and her little friend, Bronwyn, at a mini-drill team camp. #tryingnottopicturethemin10years
Christian received his first jazz band shirt, complete with his self-chosen name embroidered on the front. #someonethinkstheyreprettycool #noproblemwithselfesteemapparently
You know you live in a fun neighborhood when this neighbor shows up giving rides ... #pleasedontfalloff
What is it with this child and ginormous stuffed animals? #goodthingitwasntforsale
If you wear a yellow coat, you should definitely drive a yellow car. #faultyreasoning #thankfullyshewontbedrivingforalongtimeyet
"Hey, Elle -- I have a really fun game...." #startedoutfunnybutshewascryingbeforelong #tuckedintight
Massive snowstorm -- 2 feet, some reports said. #uptoherwaist #madeforamazingsledding



















2 comments:
K lots of these aren't in Instagram! Your hair looks amazing in this picture. Love it.
#lovingyourinstagramplaytime
-Nina
Post a Comment