Friday, September 19, 2008

Things that crack me up:
* My husband's newfound obsession with Facebook (He resisted for so long and now can't stop) :)
* The way Elle runs: head down and arms pumping
* The movie A Knight's Tale
* The Office
* My kids, on a daily basis

Things that are my pet-peeves:
* How the house becomes a total wreck over the weekend
* Poor spelling/grammar
* Interruption of a good night's sleep
* Other people's lack of ability to follow through with things (If you say you'll do it, just do it already.) I, of course, never have this problem. :}
* When my DVR says it will record something but doesn't.

Things that I need (aside from you, honey):
* Girlfriend time (phone calls, late night movies, lunch dates)
* A computer (e-mail, Facebook, blogging)
* A daily fix of chocolate and Diet Coke
* A good page-turner
* Harmony in my house

Things that I'd like to give up:
* My love of fast-food and eating out
* My addiction to chocolate
* My love of shopping
* My compulsion to do Christmas shopping early. I regret it every year because the kids inevitably change their minds about what they want last minute and I realize I've bought too much over the last few months. This year, my goal is to wait until December to start.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Good list. And we're past due for a late night movie. Call me.