Thursday, September 11, 2008

What's on my happy list today?

My cute high school friend, Andrea, frequently blogs about her happy list. So I'm totally pirating her idea and making a happy list of my own....

1. Bath & Body Works' Coconut Lime lotion. It takes me back to Kuaui, Hawaii. Mike had a work trip there (gotta love work trips like that!) and the hotel had coconut lime lotion. I totally stocked up on the free daily supply. This version is the closest I've found and it's yummy.

2. Sore muscles from a good workout. I've been going to a Sparq training class that is seriously kicking my butt but since I need my butt seriously kicked, it's been a good thing.

3. Orange shoes. I actually have 3 pair. Seriously. And Elle has these polka-dot mary janes. A funky pair of shoes is icing on the cake! (Right, Andrea?)

4. Scenes like this...5. Blogging. I resisted starting a blog for so long, thinking it would be just one more thing on my plate that I'd feel obligated to do or guilty about not doing. I have been happily wrong. Not only have I really enjoyed blogging but it has taken guilt out of my life. How, you ask? I had decided that for now, in my 4-little-kids-at-home stage of life, that scrapbooking would take a backseat to my sanity. But this blog has replaced my scrapbooks (and keeping a journal, for that matter). I download my pictures instantly, write my thoughts and memories, and voila .... no more guilt. Love it.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute idea. I may have to borrow it. I love your list.

Andy said...

LOVE the shoes!

Rachel said...

That IS a happy list. Orange shoes. Who woulda thunk?