Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Questions and answers
I don't normally wax religious on this blog but it's been a strange few days. Mike and I have been trying to make decisions about our future -- one minute we think we have an answer and then the next minute everything changes. I'm grateful for good friends who buoyed me up yesterday when I needed it: a phone call, a visit, an offer for a Diet Coke (she knows me well), a lunch date and even a late movie (all from different, caring friends). I'm grateful that Heavenly Father knows me and knows what's best for our little family. I just need to have faith in Him. I know that - I do. We have had very specific answers to prayer recently that have reminded us that He knows us and is aware of our questions. Now we'll wait for the answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We all need to be reminded of the power of prayer in our lives and that there is help. Thank you for sharing these tender thoughts. MOM
Hang in there as you continue to figure everything out and make your decisions. I know you'll be given the guidance you need.
Diet Coke fixes everything:)!
Post a Comment