Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mmmmmm.....

It's all about cookie dough at our house. We make chocolate chip cookies often -- eat our fair share of dough first and then feel sick by the time the cookies are out of the oven. Good times! One of Haley's friends was over the other day when we made cookies and when I handed her a spoonful of dough, her eyes got wide and she said, "My mom never lets me eat the dough!" Well, sweetie, you know where to come for the good stuff.

6 comments:

Amy and Brad said...

Love it! Our first 3 never got to eat the cookie dough, but I have since come to my senses. I figure, you've gotta go sometime...might as well be from salmonella cookie dough poisoning!

Tiffany said...

You have taught your kids well!

Cameron and Amy said...

Oh my goodness, Ellie looks so like a little girl in those pictures! She is growing up so fast!

alison said...

Cookie dough is a dangerous item in my house. My kids love the Kitchen Aid accessory just as your daughter has. It would be my luck that something like that would happen and the friend would get salmonella. poisoning. Anyway, I'm going to start investigating a Diet Coke Fountain for the home. If we have enough go in on it, it may save us a drive and some $$$. Wait, what about ice?????

alison said...

Oh, I forgot to mention, I love the facial expressions on the girls. Darling pictures!

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

You are such a fun mom!! :) Love the pictures, too.