That has me laughing! I don't even know what the answer is to your question.
Misty that cracks me up.
Wonder what he did to deserve to be strangled.
I can't comment without saying something funny, but not appropriate.
Heather's is the best comment and made me laugh - hard. MOM
Hahahaha...Ummm...I guess all I can say is thanks for the laugh!
In agreement with Erin, everything I'm coming up with to say is totally inappropriate, so I'm just going to keep my mouth shut.
I think you should be alarmed. That green chair totally clashes with pink curtains and yellow desk. Who ever did this has no fashion sense!
"Doot Do!" What a great laugh!
I'm having a hard time believing that Mike had nothing to do with that! Did you question him?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That has me laughing! I don't even know what the answer is to your question.
Misty that cracks me up.
Wonder what he did to deserve to be strangled.
I can't comment without saying something funny, but not appropriate.
Heather's is the best comment and made me laugh - hard. MOM
Hahahaha...Ummm...I guess all I can say is thanks for the laugh!
In agreement with Erin, everything I'm coming up with to say is totally inappropriate, so I'm just going to keep my mouth shut.
I think you should be alarmed. That green chair totally clashes with pink curtains and yellow desk. Who ever did this has no fashion sense!
"Doot Do!" What a great laugh!
I'm having a hard time believing that Mike had nothing to do with that! Did you question him?
Post a Comment