Monday, August 17, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Elle version

Elle always asks me to sing to her before she goes to bed. Last night, she asked for Twinkle Twinkle and filled in the words herself. This ain't yo' mama's version.

Twinkle, twinkle little ... diaper,
How I wonder what you ... bum-bum.
Up above the world so ... belly button,
Like a diamond in the ... poo-poo.
Twinkle, twinkle little ... pee-pee,
How I wonder what you ... toot.

The child was crackin' herself up. Didn't think the potty talk started for a couple of years but she's in full swing.

4 comments:

alison said...

Misty just admit it, you taught her that.

katie thompson said...

She is adorable.

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

I love listening to my kids crack themselves up. If you don't think YOU'RE funny, who will? LOL

Rachel said...

Please don't ever let my kids hear this updated version of twinkle - I'll be listening to it for the rest of my life! Why oh why do they love the poo poo?