Paige walked in on Mike and me kissing. She said, "Awww ... why do you always have to do that? Think of the children!"
On Groundhog Day, Paige asked, "Did the warthog see his shadow today?"
While listening to music in the car, the guy singer said something about "kiss you." Elle said, "He say, 'I wanna kiss you'?! I wanna kiss him!" Trying to steer the conversation away from boy/girl kissing, I said, "No, I wanna kiss yoouuuu..." She adamantly replied, "No, I a big girl. I wanna kiss that boy."
After seeing all of the elderly people at Chuck-A-Rama one evening, Paige said, "We should call this place Chuck-A-Grandma!"
Christian excitedly said, "I know what CIA stands for!! Christian Is Awesome. I have an agency dedicated just to me!"
Trying to explain when she burped, Elle said, "I just tooted in my mouth."
After a recent conversation about genetics and getting certain physical traits from your parents, Paige looked at her winter-dry-cracked hands and asked, "Who did I get these dry hands from?"
While doing homework, Haley said, "I hate the letter 'q' -- it's just trying to be fancy with its pointless little tail."
"I have 7 senses -- sight, smell, taste, hearing, touch, a sense of humor and my fashion sense." Paige
While trying to name all 7 Dwarves, Paige listed, "Happy, Dopey, Sneezy, Gropey..."
3 comments:
Those are hilarious!! I think my favorites are Elle wanting to kiss a boy (!!!!) and Paige's fashion sense. Hilarious.
Oh my gosh those are CLASSIC! I'm sitting here laughing out loud to myself. I wanna kiss that boy!
You could write a book on funny things Paige says, and it would make the best sellers list, too. Love, the quotes and pictures. Love, Mom in Africa
Post a Comment