"I'm not going, mom. I'll strip down naked so you can't take me."
"Well, since Dr. Feller has sons, I'm sure he wouldn't be seeing anything new. But the girls in the office might be shocked."
"Mom! This isn't fair. I should get something out of this."
"You are getting something. You're getting a beautiful smile with straight teeth."
"How about an iTouch?"
"How about a milkshake?"
He walked away, shaking his head.... Poor, poor kid.
3 comments:
HILARIOUS conversation. His smile looks pretty good now, so I'm sure it will only get better. And a milkshake will be just perfect after a trip to the orthodontist. :)
Remind him every day how much $ you are paying for that beautiful smile and tell him there is nothing left for an iPod Touch.
Hey... remind him he got a great card from someone who can "feel his pain." He looked great!
Post a Comment