I can't help borrowing some of my sister's blog posts. Her move has caused her to wax poetic lately, taking little walks down memory lane. Here is a post she wrote about staying with my mom during their visit. And since we obviously grew up in the same house, many of her memories are mine as well. :)
* My childhood home *
3 comments:
What an awesome post!! That was really neat. It was like goin' to your house! :) I LOVE the beautiful Farley tile you made!!
I want a Farley tile!
That was a great post! I didn't know your mom/you guys had such a great house. I knew she was awesome, though, but what a fun surprise to see how much love she has waiting for everyone at the house. Very cool, MamaFarley!
I thought it would be funny to comment on Erin's post via your blog. I just have a fun, quirky sense of humor like that. Especially how I point out the funny things I'm doing just in case you didn't catch it. Or in case you weren't aware it was funny until I told you so.
Ver word: nizatis
So close to the hip-hop version of Nazis, 'Nizatzis.'
Oh Kimi -- you make-uh me laugh. And for the record, I totally get your funny self. Bff's get each other, huh? :)
Post a Comment