My sister, Erin, is back in town to bring her oldest child to BYU. She is sooo old! :) She figured that even though Spence adores his baby sister, he might not want mom dropping him off at college with a baby on her hip. Cracks me up. So we had baby Kate all day! Heaven.


And she clearly liked being with us. Check out that smile. The only trouble she caused was the extreme jealously of my children over who could hold her or help feed her. My mother would say that it's proof that we need another baby at our house. But I'm content to just get my baby fix with this little girlie.
5 comments:
She is ADORABLE! And I love how much your kids clearly love her. It's so sweet. I'm glad you got to see your sis, too!!!!
where's the like button on blogs? So convenient and says so much. anyway... LIKE.
Oh, nothing...sniff.
So cute!
Yeah...Erin is old.
Baby Kate is so cute! I'm glad they came to visit, so you could see her!
Love your new granite!!! Looks great!
Post a Comment