I love finding a good doctor or dentist or specialist. I really love my kids' orthodontist and pediatrician. I already said how much I like our dentist. I love knowing we're in good hands.
I used to be so self-conscience about my freckled face. Now I've embraced my freckled look and know that life is just too short to worry about things I can't change. Freckles are cool, anyway. Didn'tcha know?
I typically see a movie in a theater (new releases, independent films, dollar shows) on a weekly basis.
One of my favorite books of all time is Ender's Game. I can't wait until Christian is old enough to really appreciate it and love it.
I must say the words, "Please speak kindly to each other. Please be kind. Please." a dozen times a day. I keep hoping it will sink in at some point.
Red Vines are at perfection for me when they're a little bit stale.
I love, love the smell of my kids' warm, sunscreened skin.
Tommy Bahama's restaurant has the absolute best fish tacos. Seriously.
I have no problem wearing the same outfit 2 days in a row if it's still clean. And if I won't be running into the same people, although sometimes that doesn't matter to me.
Pandora is brilliant. I continually "find" great new artists thanks to Pandora.
Blogging is therapeutic for me. Even if no one reads it.
7 comments:
I love finding a good pediatrician/dentist, too! In fact, that was one of the hardest things about moving--finding NEW ones! UG! My kids WANT freckles and are all saying, "I think I have more freckles than you" to each other. (roll my eyes) I TOTALLY KNEW about the Red Vines!! I remember you got a whole big package of them when we were in the MTC, and you didn't eat any until you'd left the lid off for a while. (Days??) I also wear the same thing twice if it's clean. Thought it was just me. :) Blogging is therapeutic for me, too, but I'll always read your blog. :)
I read it. I love posts like these. I love knowing what my friends favorite things are, things I typically wouldn't know. By the way, I really think our families should get together sometime. I think it would be fun.
"Be Kind" reminders only 1 dozen times a day? Ha! We're doing that one around 1 dozen times every 15 minutes, and by the end of the day, I'm HOLLERING about it in a very unkind way!
All I have to say is we need to take our mutually enjoyed stale Red Vines to a movie this week! And next. And the next...
I kind of dig your freckles.
Yay freckles!
I kind of dig Amy's freckles too.
Post a Comment