Paige called herself a 'teenage Alice in Wonderland.' At age 6.
Christian was bummed that none of his friends knew who Neo was from The Matrix. Not that Christian has seen the movie but his parents are kind of geeks that way.
And Haley, who goes to a different school where Halloween costumes & parades aren't allowed. Instead, they had crazy hair day. Hiding a couple of plastic cups in her hair worked wonders.
Other fun costumes ... Go Spongebob.
Couple 'a nerds.
Elle with 2 of her favorite of Christian's friends.
The school's principal. She's always a good sport.
This headless kid cracked me up.
My friend (and 6th grade teacher), Wendy.
Haley's class also made haunted houses, that they spray painted black. The picture doesn't quite capture it, but it was very cool.
Paige's dance company learned the Thriller dance and then performed it on Main Street for the trick-or-treaters. I love her scary face in the 2nd shot.
Afterward, we trick-or-treated at all of the little shops on Main. It looked like a page out of This American Life or something.
Trick-or-treating at the mortuary kind of creeped me out.
The little girls and I finished the night trunk-or-treating at the church, while the older 2 took off with their friends. Guess mom & dad just aren't cool enough for them anymore.
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute. I love that pic of Paige doing the Thriller dance. She did some of that for me in Red Lodge. I love that girl.
Post a Comment