Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This is what you get...

... when you stay in the same house as your photographer brother, and he finds your camera and happens to be eating breakfast with your daughter at just the right time of morning, with just the right amount of light coming in the window.

Perfect impromptu photo shoot. Love it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could NOT love Elle anymore that I do.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Note to self---please remember to proof read your comments before posting.

Kimi said...

Wow. I gotta get me one of those brothers.

She is stunning.

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

OH, those are fantastic!!! She is so pretty. I also love her... And I need her over for play-dough :)

katie thompson said...

she is so cute

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Beautiful!!! (Wish I had a photographer in my family!)

Judy said...

She is so beautiful. Reminds me of a blonde Misty. Love, Mom