Friday, November 26, 2010

Hey, does anyone...?

Does anyone have more Christmas decorations than is probably normal? Is anyone going to see Harry Potter again tonight? Does anyone feel disappointed that the supposed Snowmageddon blizzard this week barely dropped 3" of snow? Is anyone still in their jammies at 4pm? Did anyone have chocolate caramel popcorn for lunch? Has anyone had a fire burning all day in their fireplace? Does anyone hate the thought of black Friday and would rather pay the extra $$ than go shopping at 4am with a bunch of crazy women standing in endless lines?

Hey - me too! What a coincidence!

5 comments:

Misty said...

Sorry, Erin for pirating some of your blogging ideas. You are such a clever writer, tho! :)

Nicalee said...

Uh yes to all but Harry Potter. I wish it was Breaking Dawn!!! Then I would have seen it three times already. And I HATE black friday!!

The Lymans said...

Thank you for being in your jammies at 4 pm. I feel better now...

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Yes, yes, and yes. I want to go see HP7 again, but haven't yet. IT WAS THE BEST!!!! I have a ton of Christmas decorations and feel like I can always use juuuuust a little more. And I'm so glad I'm not the only person in jammies at 4pm. :) And I couldn't agree with you more about Black Friday. You'll never catch me there!!

Mom and Kenz said...

Love the thoughts on Snowmageddon! Didn't have chocolate caramel popcorn for lunch but am disappointed you didn't share with Steph Hess!