I'm watching my 2 youngest girlies, wearing swimsuits, choreographing dances in our front room. Brings back memories of my sisters and me doing the same things. Since I was the tallest and least inclined to dance, though, Erin and Kelly always made me be the 'boy' - which meant that I had to catch them when they leapt into my arms or lift them up into some pose. Poor mom had to sit through countless "dance recitals" in our front room. But now I realize that she may not have minded so much.
7 comments:
Yes, I remember many dance, piano, voice, gymnastics performances in our home. Cherish these moments because they "disappear". Sure love you and your kids who have so many talents that they willingly share.
dang I love them..
LOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Miss your kids soooo much.
-Sydney
Wow! De ja vu! You either have a really great camera or your girls really are that gorgeous. I think it's the latter.
I love the swimsuits. (My Belinda has the same one Paige is wearing.) I used to do these recitals all the time for my parents. Brings back memories! BTW, those are some beautiful pictures!
Happy day - my camera wasn't as broken as I thought it was.
I'm picturing them looking at these when they're grown, maybe putting them on their blogs, and laughing at their own stinkin' cuteness!
Post a Comment