Friday, March 25, 2011

Randomness

It's my birthday tomorrow.  I'll be writing 3/26/72 all day. 

Had a fantabulous crepe last night at Jordan Commons.  Bananas, raspberries, cream cheese & nutella.  Oh baby.  I'm such a crepe fan.

Took all of my little chicas to get glitter toes.  Now we're definitely a sparkly bunch.

Words with Friends (online Scrabble game) is so fun.  I usually have about 10 games going at once.  

My Nook is one of the coolest things I own.  Somehow, I read even more with it in my hands.  The minute I'm done with one book, I'm instantly on to the next.

I've started charging my 2 oldest $2/day if their rooms aren't spotless before they go to school.  It's worked with Haley, Christian owes me $4 and we're only on day 3.

I'm a fan of Ice Cube gum.  Preferably in spearmint or bubblegum flavors.

My teenage nieces have introduced me to some great new bands.  Well, not personally introduced me but you know what I mean.  They both have great taste in music and living in LA gives them some cool opportunities to find new artists.

3 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Happy birthday tomorrow! xoxo I love icecube gum, too. It's my favorite! That crepe sounds divine. We actually have a crepe restaurant here and it's awesome. Every kind of crepe you can imagine. Mmmmmm..... now I want one. :)

Allison Paige Blake said...

1. don't you EVER share a stupid "parent money stealing" idea ever again. understand?
2. i'm honored that i've introduced you to some music. i'm burning kelly a CD here...i'll send one for you as well.

love,
your favorite niece

Becky said...

Misty, send me a Words With Friends game. My handle is: HipHipJorge. I've got ten games going too! Happy Birthday. Becky