Friday, August 19, 2011

Fashionista

My poor kids inherited my poor eyesight. I had to get glasses when I was 8, and so far Haley & Paige have beat that record by 1 year. My cute Paigie got her new glasses today ....

Why, oh why didn't they have glasses this cute when I was 8? Neither Paige or Haley seem to mind having glasses because they are so cute! Polka dots? How fun is that? Here's her other pair:

I love the pink on the inside. And it cracks me up that Paige wanted to change shirts and hair clips to match each pair of glasses before she'd let me take her picture.

Elle likes her glasses so much that she asked when she could get her own pair. :)
Nobody tell her that I'm hoping she inherited her daddy's eyesight.

6 comments:

Mom and Kenz said...

She is darling! I love the glasses... they are so Paige. They may have inherited your bad eyes but they also inherited your beautiful face and style!

The Lymans said...

She looks so adorable! I had the ugly glasses in 4th grade too. Makes me kinda sad I had lasik done if they make glasses that cute!

Stephanie said...

So cute! I see your darling girls in their darling glasses and sometimes, just sometimes, it makes me miss mine. Tell her she is an absolute babe!

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! She looks SO CUTE!! (I know--I'm the one with bad eyesight, too, and so far my kids have inherited it...)

Erin Blake said...

PAIGE!!! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Your poor eyesight and my good eyesight explain how we ended up together.