Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Homeless

Believe it or not (I'm still in shock a little bit), we sold our house. :) Technically, I guess we haven't sold it yet but we're under contract with a nice family who are transferring here from California. We close next month, just a few days from when we close on our new house. Since we want to update the new house a bit, though, we won't move into it right away .... which is where we become homeless for awhile. Good times. :) I suppose we could always move in with family (you'd love that, huh mom? haha) but since the kids will be in school and involved in lessons and stuff, we need to stay here close by. So we're on the lookout for something short-term. Wish us luck or we might just wind up on one of your doorsteps, begging for a place to stay.

5 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Oh, congratulations, Misty!!!! That is exciting! Best of luck on the "homeless" transition. I'm sure it will go well. Looking forward to pictures of the new place. :)

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

MISTY!!!! That is such great news!!!

thederricks said...

Congrats!!! That is great news, although I hope the timing all works out! Homeless....not so fun! Glad you are moving close by! Good luck with everything!

Happy2Bme said...

Congratulations! And what a relief! This means I have to have a new VT companion :( But I'm still so happy for you & your family! You guys can stay with us if you need to. The kids would think it was one big sleepover :)

Stephanie said...

Holy moly! That was so fast! Congrats but good luck with your homelessness...not so fun!