Mike & I took Haley to the Bountiful Temple for her 1st time. Turning 12 seemed like a long wait for her. :)
At a Salt Lake Real soccer game with Mike's work ...
Missionary farewell at a friend's home.
We sisters took most of our kids to a drive-in movie. We parked 4 cars side by side, opened the trunks up toward the movie screen and the kids climbed from car to car. A lightning & thunder show only added to the entertainment.
Saying goodbye to Sister Madison Blake, leaving for the Spain Malaga mission this week. Love her!
Swimming at our favorite local pool. We meet up there together fairly often.
Also said goodbye to our cousin, Linsey, and her family. :( They moved here from Arizona a few years ago and we've loved having them close by. So sad to see them go, but obviously living near siblings is a good thing. I totally understand.
All of the Mayfield grandkids in one state and one place. A pretty rare happening, for sure.
My beautiful sister, Kelly, then ....
.... and now. (Love the photo bomber in the back! Still cracks me up.) KK (as we all call her) & I went to a triple concert of Guster (new for me -- love!), Ben Folds Five (I've loved his music for a long time) and BNL (I'll use the abbreviation so my children aren't mortified -- haha!). Three great bands and such a fun time with my sis.
Good times, and summer isn't over yet....











1 comment:
Wow, there is so much cool stuff here, I don't even know where to start. :) The picture of you guys in front of the temple is so sweet. And I love all the family you have close by (says the girl thousands of miles away from hers). I *love* BNL!! :)
Post a Comment