Friday, January 23, 2009

Numbers

4: number of times Elle woke up coughing last night. Also number of hours of sleep Mike got (if that) -- he took the night shift with her.
10': distance I can see through this smog
20: minutes it took me to drive to the salon to have my hair cut, only to realize I had written down the wrong day -- my hairstylist is in Hawaii.
6: loads of laundry that need to be folded and put away
8: consecutive days that I have told myself, "Today we'll get the girls' room cleaned!" This might be why my girls haven't actually followed through yet ... because mommy just doesn't feel like doing it.
3: number of children who whined at Mike and me," Is it over yet??" when we forced them to watch the inauguration the other day.
9: number of kids (my own included) playing here at our house today
2: feet of mine that need a serious pedicure
7: number of women sitting on my couch last night until 12:30am watching a chick flick
30: number of Raisinettes I ate while watching said movie

3 comments:

Nicalee said...

not enough raisenettes...girl you need more! I love your posts Misty, your down to earth, honest style just makes me feel great about myself, isn't that funny?

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Hope Elle feels better soon! :( Glad you forced your kids to watch the inauguration. :)

Mom and Kenz said...

Love the numbers and I was happy to be one of the raisenette eaters with you...will you bring the movie to bookclub so we can watch the train scene again!!!