Thursday, January 8, 2009

What's on my happy list?

Peppermint lotions and body scrubs: I love Bath & Body Works' line of peppermint stuff, but especially their sugar scrub and lotion. Santa brought plenty of it this year to keep my fix going through summer at least.

Diet Coke. Nectar of the gods, truly.

Movies. For as long as I can remember, movies have been a Farley family passtime. My mom used to check us out of school to catch a matinee. I've done that a couple of times with my kids and they were pleasantly shocked. I frequently go to late night movies with girlfriends. Mike and I rent a lot of DVDs. What a great escape.

My new running shoes. Good shoes do make a difference. I had no idea how much.

Elle's growing independence. She is so not a baby anymore and I love watching her figure things out and discover things for herself. It cracks me up to hear my phrases coming out of her mouth.

1 comment:

Amy and Brad said...

Fun!

What kind of running shoes? I need a new pair!

I fully expect babysitting my kids to be on an upcoming 'happy list'!