Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm lovin' it

This is my brother's McDonald's commercial - finally! I hadn't seen it until tonight, even though it isn't on the air anymore. Tom is the one whose mom is wiping his mouth. Having Thomas get small parts in commercials and movies makes me overly aware of all extras in commercials, tv shows and movies. I find myself thinking, "Look at that lady walking behind the main actors. You know her family is sitting around their tv straining to catch a glimpse of her." And that's us when it comes to Thomas. Go bro! So proud of you. :)

2 comments:

Kimm said...

Awesome!! I never knew you had a movie star in your family!!

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

That's awesome!! He was in another commerical you posted on here before, right? That's so cool. I bet it's so fun to sit around the TV and watch for him. :) You probably ought to get his autograph now before he gets "big" and forgets the little people. ;)