* Each of my kids have loved Dora the Explorer when they were little (2-3 yrs old). Elle loves Dora right now, but the older kids are sick of having to watch it. At the end of every Dora show, she says, "Thanks for helping me today. What was your favorite part?" and then pauses for a minute so the kids can say something in response. My kids now say things like, "When you got chicken pox and DIED!!" or "When you played with dynamite and blew up!" Dora will then answer, "I liked that, too" and then my kids laugh hysterically and decide that watching the show was worth it after all.
* The way Mike flexes at himself in the mirror everytime he walks by. He doesn't think I see him do this.
* The way Paige poses constantly: hand on her hip, hip cocked to one side. Maybe she has been watching her father pose in the mirror.
* Christian's sarcastic sense of humor. The other day while getting his haircut, he kept joking with the woman cutting his hair. She said, “I bet you crack your mom up every day” to which he instantly replied, “More like every hour.”
* These two blogs. Laugh out loud funny. http://www.laurensbite.blogspot.com/ and http://www.myregisblog.com/.
* 30 Rock. Tina Fey is brilliant.
* The Office. It used to crack me up all the time but less so lately -- until the Korean woman kept trying to get in the van a couple of weeks ago ... I definitely laughed at that.
* The current state of my house. I just have to laugh or I'd be depressed about having to clean it up tomorrow.
* My kids, on a daily basis.
6 comments:
Honestly...I can't help myself. The mirror is my friend.
LOL @ Dora. Aaron has a secret crush on her.
I checked out of The Office this season. I haven't missed an episode until this year. Somethings missing......
The Dora thing is especially hilarious!! Loved the whole list. :)
Great post - made me laugh!
I'm adding "Read Misty's blog" to my list of things that crack me up. :)
That story makes my visit to the dermatologist (with the nurse and new intern in there checking just about everywhere) not sound nearly so bad. :)
Post a Comment